Friday, September 21, 2007

Thing 23- I'm Done Yea ME!

1. I loved the avatars.
2. This was really a great learning experience. I enjoyed learning new electronic activities and resources. This also helped when working with customers who obviously know more than us. Now I feel somewhat intelligent.
3. The surprise was that I actually had time to complete the learning. It really did not take that long, even with our bandwidth issues.
4. I think the designers of this program did a fantastic job. I don't think there are any changes that need to be made. You couldn't possibly make this less labor intensive without the program losing quality. Great job guys. This was great!
5. I would certainly participate again
6. Learning was fun, easy and self paced. You couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Thing 20 - librarian video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWArmefCFk